Friday, December 5, 2008

What Is Community? OST on December 5


Sarah Griffiths and I had the pleasure of facilitating a session at the SLHI What is Community Event. We co-facilitated a session using Open Space Technology one of our favorite methods. We were so lucky because we had a Graphic Recorder and I've attached a photograph of what she captured during the session. She also did some beautiful charts for the room which she asked me to hang up crooked. I was so excited about this - because I can't hang anything straight and it turns out it is better for thinking and learning to have some things crooked (although not the big graphics). Thanks to everyone that participated - we'll post more about this event later. Cassandra at cassandraoneill@comcast.net


http://www.wholonomyconsulting.com

No comments: