Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Power of a Dream

Lately, I have been exploring the power of the dream phase in Appreciative Inquiry. It is really an amazing thing. It is a very different experience to work with a group to create a collective dream, and to work with individuals to create a personal dream. Both lead to incredible things.

I met a photographer this past weekend who printed his dream on labels that he put on the back of his photos. I loved his photos and his dream. Here is his dream...

As far back as I can remember, I have always looked upon the world with childlike wonder. Each morning as I head out into this awesome space we live in, I am amazed with the exciting things that I find. Through my photography I can share with you the everyday beauty, as well as the overlooked treasures that surround us all. Though the world can seem dark at times, it is my dream that everyone can learn to stop for a moment each day to see and appreciate the beauty that is always there. I thank you for purchasing this photograph, and sharing in my vision.

What is your dream?

http://www.wholonomyconsulting.com

No comments: